The following are step-by-step instructions for the application process for the CYMT program.
Steps to Apply to be a Partner Church
- Carefully review the CYMT program including church requirements (see right column). If you would like for a CYMT staff person to meet with you, please give us a call or email email@example.com us.
- Complete the Online Partner Church application.
- Submit Child Protection Policy — The church is required to have a child protection policy in place. If you have a policy in place, please mail or email it for CYMT’s files. This policy is not required for application to the program, but will be required to be in place prior to your graduate resident beginning their work. If you do not have a policy in place, you can download our standard policy here. The CYMT staff will be happy to help you develop a policy.
- Application Fee — The non-refundable application fee is $350. You may submit your application fee online or mail it in. Your application will not be considered until your application fee has been received.
Application materials should be mailed to:
|CYMT - Admissions Office
309 Franklin Road
Brentwood, TN 37027
For questions regarding the application process, please contact us at 615-823-7595 or 512-960-2989 via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After You Apply
Partner Church applications and supporting documents completed and on file by March 31 will receive preference. Partner Church applications received after March 31 will be considered if space permits. Training Church applications and supporting documents must be completed and on file by June 1.
Once all of your application materials are received, it will be reviewed by the next admissions committee meeting. The committee meets regularly and you will be notified within a short time after the group meets. If a CYMT staff member has not already met with the church, then an interview will be scheduled before being accepted to the program. After you are accepted, you will be required to:
- Sign and submit the Affiliation Agreement.
- Click Here to download a sample Residency Placement Affiliation Agreement.
- Click Here to download a sample Training Only Partner Church Affiliation Agreement.
- Pay your initial payment:
- $5000 for Partner Churches due by April 15 to have a graduate resident placed at your church
- $2000 for Training Churches due by June 1
- Name CYMT as an Additional Insured on the church’s general liability policy.
- Pay your first month’s invoice by June 15.
After you are admitted, we will send you a “What to Expect Packet” to prepare for your graduate residents arrival and your place as a partner church in the CYMT program.